Plan Your Stand
Important Information for your application
Exhibitor Address (Contract Partner/Recipient of Services): Please use your company address in accordance with the business registration of your company. You can amend the data for the catalogue address via the Virtual Market Place.
Product Group Index: Please insert at least one number from the Product Group Index. The information indicates what sort of product/service your company offers. You can add more specific information about your products in the Virtual Market Place later on.
Industry Index: Please set at least one check mark. The Industry Index shows the visitor, what your company does with the products or within the value chain.
Invoice Address: Please very carefully consider which address you enter here. This address will be printed on the invoice document and usually we will also mail the invoice there. Invoice addresses must be the physical address of the company, no post box addresses.
Stand Size: The minimum stand size is 9m². At ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA all stands up to 18m² are complete stands. This means you rent the space plus our complete stand package automatically. For stands bigger than 18m² please indicate the desired stand form and whether you wish to get a complete stand as well.
Co-Exhibitors: If you do not know whether you will have co-exhibitors or have not come to a full agreement with them, you can provide the form at a later stage, but by End of June latest!
ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA offers exhibitors a range of services around their trade fair participation. Our experienced team will be happy to help you with every aspect of your preparations for the exhibition including:
- Stand planning and construction
- Stand equipment, technical, and logistics services
- Marketing & promotion, press & public relations
- Hotel & travel arrangements at special rates
- Entry tickets & registration
- Catalogue entry online & print
and much more.
Online Service Manual (for exhibitors only)
The technical service provider will be responsible for:
- Stand shell booths
- Special design booths
- Electrical connections & Lighting
- Furniture, Equipment & Plants
- Communications & Connections
- Water and Drainage, Manpower
- Translators, etc.
To order services please use forms E1 - E10 in the OSM soon.
We have appointed 2 official Logistics Service Providers, to help plan your shipment, to provide competitive rate and good services to exhibitors. The scope of responsibilities are:
- Professional important information including customs rules and regulations of exhibits to enter Hong Kong
- Shipping tariffs
- Required documents & deadlines
- Temporary import goods procedures and other necessary arrangement for fruit & vegetable and other exhibits
- Transport from/to airport & seaport to/from venue
- Storage prior to exhibition
- Cargo insurance
- Custom documentation
- Custom clearance for importation
- On-site transport at venue
To order services please use forms H1 - H2 in the Online Service Manual (coming soon).
Schenker International (H.K.) Ltd.
35/F., Skyline Tower
39 Wang Kwong Road,
Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Mr Raymond Ho
T: + 852 2585 9572
F: + 852 2824 0328
Mobil: + 852 9467 4552
Agility Fairs and Events
Agility Fairs & Events
Suite 3001-3, 30/F, Skyline Tower
39 Wang Kwong Road
Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
T: +852 2211 8205
M: +852 96223280
Our ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA team is pleased to support you with your promotional activities around your participation. In our Online Service Manual we offer different opportunities to make your participation a success. Promotional services include:
- Online Catalogue entry and advertising opportunities
- Direct marketing
- Press conferences
- Sponsorship opportunities
- On-site promotion
To order services please use the relevant forms in the OSM.